Thursday, September 23, 2010

Long time NO see

So, things have been so busy and fast here in Korea. I have gone on vacation (China) come back and gone back to vacation.

I finally feel comfortable in teaching. Yes, there are the things that still annoy me, but overall, things are going well.

I have decided to begin my master's degree while here in Korea. I will be taking courses online through an university in the U.S.

So that's one big change since the last time I wrote. Another is that I stopped taekwondo. I can always go back, but with the addition of classwork to my life and the fact that I started up badminton again with my school, I just won't have the time. That's cool. At least I have a cool Korea uniform to sport.

So let's go back to my vacation that I am currently loving. I am in Japan right now. It is AWESOME, expensive as hell, but awesome none the less. I'm staying with my friend Sayaka, who is also awesome. You know you have a good friend when you can not see each other for 5 years and yet jump right back into things like you just saw each other yesterday.

Things are good. I'm in day three of this adventure. Japan definitely won the contest against Korea for who has cuter guys. I've seen more attractive men in Japan within these past two days than I have in Korea, and I have been there for almost 4 months. Haha....

When I get back from Japan, I have training for three days. Now normally, I may be bummed about this, however, this means 3 more days away from work....and I still get paid...YES!!! I love my kids, but sometimes you need a break.

Well, I will be sure to post some Japan pics when I get back (along with the China ones that are long overdue), as well as a HOT/NOT list for Japan.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment